Jay and Fieldfare Hide
Introducing our newly built Jay and Fieldfare hide at our Worcestershire site. It is a three man hide offering the chance to do various ground feeding birds at ground level. We have Jay, Fieldfare, Green Woodpecker, Great Spotted Woodpecker and many others visiting to feed on apples and peanuts. It is a unique set up as you sit comfortably on your chair with the birds at camera level in front of you. A cracking opportunity especially on a frosty morning and it will be open all winter.
Dates available to book are from: Nov 2015 - April 2016
Group Size: 3 photographers maximum per hide
Times: 8.00 am until dusk
Hide cost: £125 per person per day.
Bean bag required
Conditions of booking:
1. The hide that you book into is yours for the day. You can stay in the hide for as long as you wish but you must not swap hides. Photography is only permitted from inside one of our hides. Please make sure that you enter and leave the hide quickly and quietly in order to respect and protect the wildlife.
2. The Worcestershire site is a working farm, as such there may be animals and farm equipment in the fields. The fields and river banks may be wet, muddy and slippery so please wear appropriate foot wear.
3. Smoking is not permitted in our hides. If you must smoke, please make sure that you are out of sight of wildlife and that you don't leave litter.
5. When you have left the hide, please return to your vehicle. Do not walk about the farm or the fields. The farm is private property. The farmer kindly allows us to cross his land to the hides but we have no right of access. Please ensure that you shut gates behind you.
6. Please take all litter home with you and leave everything as you found it.
7. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to you or your belongings.